Customer asset protection
Extensive cyber-security framework is implemented in order to ensure that strict measures and practices are in place to protect customer assets against any eventualities and threats. We are conducting periodical stress tests and security audits to ensure compliance with the strictest security standards.
We use the following security tools and measures:
- Mandatory Bitcoin address whitelisting feature
- Cold storage of digital assets with Multisignature technology
- Hardware security modules with rating of FIPS PUB 140-2 Level 3 or higher
- Full risk check after every order placement and execution
- Encrypted SSL (https) to encrypt and secure our website’s traffic.
- All passwords are cryptographically hashed (using bcrypt with a cost factor of 12) while all other sensitive data is encrypted.
- Cloudflare to mitigate potential distributed denial-of-service (“DDoS”) attacks.
- Regular tests and check-ups by our technical team.
- On-going and IT security assessments are executed to keep up to date with new potential vulnerabilities.
Our environment is hosted on Amazon Web Services (“AWS”). AWS has a proven track record for physical security and internal controls.